> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <no_reply@>

> <jflanegi@>

<no_reply@>

> > > manners
Pubs

> http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/01/international/01letter.html

> > reminds
> > > me

> the
> etc.,
> > > course,
> > deplorable
> > evil -
> > > -
> just
> > > shrug
> scorpionland
> > > is
> > > accessible
> > only
> of

> > > It is in the eye of the beholder, Bob, literally.
> > >

> > ********************
> >
> > Even the most sattvic and enlightened souls can recognize the
low
> > level of life lived in the mud of the Kaliyuga. The world is
said
> > be bliss to the enlightened, but that does not mean that there
is
> no
> > recognition of the suffering and ignorance prevalent on the
> planet.
> > And it only out of compassion that great saints like Guru Dev
and
> > MMY leave their peaceful lives of bliss in seclusion and come
out
> > into the world to free the ignorant from the burden of
suffering.
> > Guru Dev and MMY didn't just come out and smile and say "life is
> > bliss," although certainly that is what they were living -- they
> > offered a practical way for householders to also live a life of
> > bliss. Unfortunately, the growth of the TM movement cannot
proceed
> > in an ugly world except by fits and starts -- it's too
challenging
> > to people living in darkness -- so that's why MMY has withdrawn
> TM --
> > to one degree or another, from all countries except India (where
> the
> > price of instruction is affordable for everybody).
> >
> > Bob Brigante
> > http://geocities.com/bbrigante/retards.html
> >

> I didn't realize you had posted the link to remind all of us that
> there is mud and evil and all that in the world. I recognize that-
> Liberation is impossible without passing through the great world
of
> darkness.
>
> Having said that, and now realizing the intent of your message,
why
> is it necessary to point out the negative attributes of this world
> when they are as you say, so endemic?
>
> If negativity is self evident to all in this world, what benefit
is
> there to point it out?

*****************

Because the extreme negativity of the world today requires specific
strategy on the part of saints who want to enlighten the earth,
namely a gradual approach to unfolding enlightenment values, an
approach which has necessitated completely cutting off the UK from
TM activities and raising the price everywhere except India, another
de facto cut-off:

http://geocities.com/bbrigante/retards.html#light

Most meditators are completely fed up with TM-movement policies,
without seeing the big picture of the Divine Plan which MMY
explained in the 60s (see link above). My pointing this out is
useful to those folks who like TM but don't see any utility in
policies which obviously limit the growth of the movement.