> The LM property TM own's is in L/M NY & the lake is on the
property.  The
> lake is situated on the Eastern end of the property & the new SV
buildings are
> to be constructed on the eastern side of the lake @ present the
buildings are
> all on the western side. Presently there are some 30- 40  people
there & of
> that some 25-35 Purusha coming & going depending on  family
situations &
> projects they may be working upon. In terms of # S most  of the
old buildings are now
> gone many burned in cooperation with local  volunteer fire Dept's
for there
> education after all scrap that may be useful for  $. some
remaining buildings
> are the main lobby dinning hall  ,kitchen, executive new & old
celebrity, E.
> wing & imperial, all  connected to one another, Veda vision
remains for
> directors housing &  some staff. Some of the small motor pool
buildings remain & a few
> sheds near  the dining hall- kitchen was uses in the distant past
as garage,&
> the milk  barn. All the others have been torn down & removed  etc.

I think you've got this wrong. If buildings were to be constructed
on the east side of the Lake, then a body of water would be on the
west, which is inauspicious (water bodies should be on the east or
north) according to Sthapathya Veda.

http://tinyurl.com/7qw7s (you may have to zoom out to see the TMO's
Livingston Manor property in relation to the Lake)