--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Mike Scozzari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 11:37:41 -0800
> To: Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Lawsuit - TMO vs Scozzari
>
> Hi Rick
>
> Could you please post this on Fairfield Life for me.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike Scozzari
>

> Mike Scozzari
> TM Center
> Deerfield Beach, Florida
> www.bay3.com/tm
>

> As many have heard, I have been asked to cease and desist teaching
TM by the
> TMO attorneys in Iowa.

All this struggling with the idea of teaching TM outside of the
movement is just a waste of time. Only India counts now -- the TM
movement has to be successful there, the natural home of Vedic
culture. The situation is analogous to the people holding up sticks
to support the mountain that Krishna was holding up against the
wrath of Indra:

http://www.iskconboston.org/html/events/govardhana.html

Bob Brigante
http://geocities.com/bbrigante/