Patrick Giliam writes:
> You have an impulse to speak, and you don't know what
> you're going to say, really -- you just start talking and
> voila, a complete and occasionally correct thought comes out
> in words, one after another. The impulse to speak was vague,
> amporphous, but the sentences worked. I find that phenomenon
> interesting. Maybe it's related to all this.
Nelson writes:
+++ Maybe similar to hearing your voice speaking to someone without
your direct attention on it and finding it odd that the other person
appears to be listening to a coherent conversation.
    Hope this does not qualify me for the lost in space award.  N.

Tom T:
Welcome to the world of awake. You are in a state of constant wonder
at what comes out of your mouth and how well it is put together. You
seem to be behind the thought curve and wonder how did this happen.
One of the reasons fear goes away. You realize life is being lived
through you and it is being done so much better than you ever did it
or could have done it. You have the underlying feeling and knowing
that all this is perfect because you are not the doer and never have
been. Tom T