Yeah I've been having the same problem for the last 2 months.

On Feb 6, 2006, at 5:05 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that some posts made from the

FFL Web GUI never arrive, or arrive up to 24 hours

later?  A delay of several minutes is "normal;" I'd

gotten used to that.  But it's getting to be a real

crapshoot as to whether what you post will ever

appear or not.  At least four posts I made yesterday

never appeared on the server, and one only appeared

this morning.

Maybe Yahoo has installed the "Natural Law Filter"

software, and only "appropriate" posts are getting

through...  :-)

(And no, there was no "colorful" language in any of

the missing posts that would have triggered a smut

filter.)