> > of course, a simple non-religious meditation technique can be
> > changed to a religion, too.
>
> Of course, simple guidelines can be misconstrued into obsession...

Oh, do mean like when someone declares that TM can
only be effectively taught in buildings that face
a particular direction?  :-)

Sounds like an obsession to me.  The entrance at
1015 Gayley Avenue faced primarily north.  Does
that mean that all of the people initiated there
over the years received a "defective" technique?

Face it, Lawson...the "guideline" in this case
comes straight from the top, from Maharishi, and
it is *clearly* an obsession, one that invalidates
and calls into question his own life's work.