Judy writes:snipped
With one of my clients, every once in a while as I'm
editing his work, I'll come upon a really rough patch
and find myself effortlessly rewriting it, even adding
stuff that should have been there but isn't.
He's always thrilled when I do that.  I kid him by
telling him that for some reason his muse wasn't able
to get through to him when he was writing the part I
fixed, so she contacted me instead when I was editing
it and gave me what she couldn't get him to receive.

I'm not entirely sure there isn't something to that.

Tom T:
Take out the double negative and pay attention to that statement.
Doubt the Doubt in the words of Gangaji. Enjoy. TOm T