--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on 2/6/06 2:41 PM, bbrigante at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > One of the more bogus posts on this list, known for its high
> > horseshit content...the questions about the program and the visa
> > would have been answered by MUM for anyone who had actually
applied
> > to the computer sci program:
> >

> > http://www.mum.edu/compro/structure.html
>

> So do you think this guy was posing as a prospective student to
see what
> kind of feedback we'd give him? Or might he be a real applicant
who just
> hadn't read the fine print?

Fine print? Information that was prominently given on the MUM web
site and would clearly have been disseminated to an applicant? And
the speed with which this moron said "Omigod! Thanks for saving me
from this cult!" -- Obviously a poseur and not a very bright one at
that, although lack of intelligence is certainly no bar to posting
on this godforsaken list.