On Feb 8, 2006, at 7:32 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

That said, what about the question itself?

Does *anyone* here know whether Maharishi

spent more than a couple of years in his

studies, whether he ever took exams, and

thus whether widespread claims of him being

a 'scientist' were ever true?

Once I found out the claims that he only slept a couple of hours a day were a lie, why should I believe anything else?

Apparently desperate and devoted disciples will do anything to make their meditation teacher look like a realized being.