--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, scienceofabundance
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"

> The above quote is almost correct, but what Maharishi actually
> said
> was that "The ignorant will be enlightened by a few *gay*
> enlightened people...".  And, of course, we now have sure signs of
> that with the success of Brokeback Mountain - the world will be
> enlightened by gay cowboys.

Absolutely correct.  And this vision was actually captured
in the lyrics of an old song, obviously cognized by a seer
masquerading as a Tin Pan Alley songwriter:

When you swish upon a star,
makes no difference who you are,
Anything your heart desires will come to you

If your heart is in your dreams,
no request is too extreme
When you swish upon a star as dreamers do

Fate is kind,
she brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue,
fate steps in and sees you thru
When you swish upon a star, your dreams come true