In a message dated 2/11/06 9:03:25 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Sounds like your colleagues need to relax and let the soma flow...at the subtle level of course. Or simply tell them to 'yogasthah kuru karmani'. If they don't get that, I suspect there is little support of nature where you work and I'd start looking for another job where you can be with more evolved people.

Does your building have any south-facing entrances? It's amazing what you can do with construction paper.

RELAX? My colleagues, relax? No, they earn money the "old fashioned way". STRESS management means knowing how much a person can take until they go postal. Yes, the main entrance is from the south.