> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
> > > The primary benefit of the flying sutra is intense, molecular
> level
> > > purification of the body and its resultant consciousness.
> >
> > What were the stoichiometric equations for that molecular
process?

> You tell me!!

Seriously, mystery guest, after looking up what stoichiometric
equations are and seeing that they primarily have to do with
conservation of mass, then I conclude that such a phenomenon as I
witnessed while doing the flying sutra could not be measured in this
way.

As I said, my subjective experience was much more non-localized than
my typical experience. Since my experience and therefore the
phenomenon was non-localized, there is no way to determine a closed
system to apply the stoichiometric equations to.

And, question for you: why the heck would you want to anyway? The
whole point of spiritual practice is to release us from our
suffering. How would the calculation of these equations achieve
that?