Title: Levitating, was: Re: Charlie Lutes  in print & audios clips]- sidhis practice
on 2/14/06 11:16 PM, Jamshad Ghanbar at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

What I meant in my previous mail does not concern people who meditate TM or practice TM- Siddhis.

My friends whom are levitating here are Sufis and Dervishes who use special Zekr in group and then after some time of playing Daff and dancing, all together start floating while shouting out a very loud Zekr.

have you personally witnessed anyone levitating? Where are you?