I met somebody in Thiruvannamallai who gave me free 'Diksha'. I ran
into a group of people who had just been at the '21 Day Process' at
the german bakery. I was curious so I agreed for the Diksha. The man,
surely well meaning, pressed his hands rather too strong at my top
chakra - I felt he messed it up. I am quite sensitive in this area. I
had to have another meditation in the Virupaksha Cave to harmonize it.
Naturally I wasn't interestet in Diksha session anymore. The people
there were on the look, checking out the satsang scene there. From
their questions you couldn't see that they where anywhere closer to
enlightenment, their questions were rather mind-centered, troubling
poor Neelam (American Satsang teacher whom I somewhat like) and Isaac
Shapiro (whom I didn't think too much of, he was more like a
psychological counselor.)

Now you can read the links below, predicting a major tsunami which
will wipe away the Himalayas and 60% of the worlds population
http://www.geocities.com/rahul_kumar/kalki/tsunami.html
And see some details about the costs of Darshan with Kalki and 'Amma'
here: http://sunyata.blogsome.com/
Contrast that with the Darshan of Ammachi and others who give Drashan
for free, and have no need to threaten with catastrophes.

> Conference call with Acharya Anandagiri being interviewed by Janet
Attwood