It's not hard to track down the source of the lyrics, there have been
several authorised books relating to this period, and countless
published interviews with The Beatles themselves.

There are also recordings of them actually playing at the Maharishi's
ashram which turn up on Beatles bootleg recordings. There is
McCartney's 'Happy Birthday Michael Love' song:-

We'd like to thank you Guru Dev
Just for being our guiding light
Guru Dev, Guru Dev, Guru Dev

We'd like to thank you Guru Dev
For being up through the night
The Spiritual Regeneration Worldwide Foundation - of India

A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I. Jai Guru Dev.

And then there is also the long documentary filmed for Italian
television (Rai TV newsreel) much of which was filmed on the sand
bank of the Ganges with MMY in attendance too). The celebs and many
others on the Spiritual Guide Course sang along to various songs
including Dylan's 'Blowin in the Wind', 'When the Saints Come
Marching In' and the 'Hare Krishna Mantra jam'.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>