> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
> > <Irmeli.Mattsson@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <sparaig@>

> > of

> > the

> > his
> > famous

> > > Irmeli: Could you explain to me what emotions I'm projecting
and on
> > > whom?  Maybe you can help me find out some of my blind spots?
> > >

> > You're saying the TMO has vehemence towards Chopra. Actually, the
> > official policy of the TMO is to not talk about Chopra at all. At
> > least for a few years *after* Chopra left the TMO, the son of
> > Chopra's publicist continued to be on Perusha. He was a tad
defensive
> > to me about his mother's identity when we spoke on the phone
once,
> > but obviously, his mother's professional (and likely personal)
> > relationship with Chopra had not gotten him "kicked off the
program"
> > simply because of the choices of his mom and her professional
clients.

> > If there was a genuine vehemence on the part of the TMO itself,
they
> > would have found some reason to get him gone, don't you think?
> >
> > BTW, you never answered my question:
> >
> > Why do you suppose he hasn't republished it? [Chopra's
autobiography]

> ****
> I got plugged into this thread by reading Barry's post, where he was
> wondering about the vehemence towards Chopra in the discussion by
you
> and some others. I have no opinion about the republishing, because I
> have no background information.

I just gave it to you: its out of print and has been since Chopra
left the TMO.

> I don't understand, why you connect an adult man's doings and career
> choices to what his mother is doing. Are you saying that the rules
on
> the Purusha and MD are such, that a person cannot stay there, if his
> or her parents are found to have careers that are unsuitable to the
> present TMO dogma. For example, the parent is a politician and a
> devout adherent of democracy.

You've misunderstood what I said. The son of Chopra's publicist was
still on Perusha for years after Chopra left. During a phone
conversation he said "you know my mom, I think..." and I made the
connection that I was talking to Muriel Nellis's son.

> Are you in a leading position on the Purusha, or why did you
question
> the man about his mother's identity?

I didn't. He volunteered the information since I had done publicity
work for Chopra and had had several phone conversations with the
guy's mom since she was Chopra's publicist after Carla Linton-Brown
went back to school.

> I found it very odd that, when Chopra left the TMO, one was not
> anymore allowed to talk about him. Earlier he was talked about
almost
> as much as MMY, and suddenly he or his books didn't exist anymore.
The
> teachers actually behaved like he had never existed.

That was a directive: since Chopra was no longer supporting the TMO,
the TMO was no longer going to support him. Wish him well and move on.

> I had met this kind of behaviour earlier only in the former Soviet
> Union, and considered that kind of denial of history to be very
> pathological.

But Chopra not mentioning TM or MMY in books that were COMMISSIONED
by MMY isn't odd?

>  You didn't answer this question of mine: Could you explain to me
what
> emotions I'm projecting and on whom?  Maybe you can help me find out
> some of my blind spots?

You misread most of what I said. I understand that English is not
your native language, but still, you misinterpretted everything to be
opposite of what I said. This certainly implies a set of prejudices
on your part to not only misunderstand what I said, but to
misunderstand it in such a way as to support what you apparently
believe.