> Great 2 cents. Here's mine. We're talking about
> identification, right,

If still identifed you are.

>in different states of
> attention. Some prefer to identify with the
> POV of the state of attention in which they
> are not the doer,

This is rich. "they are not the doer" -- if there is no doer, there is
certainly no "they".

> and value it higher than
> the POV from other states of attention.

Valuing one infinity more than another. Keep going. The laughter is
infinite.

>Some
> prefer identifying with the POV of the state
> of attention in which they are the doer. But
> either way, aren't they both still identifying
> with a particular state of attention, and a
> the point of view that goes with that state
> of attention?

hahah. Not if there is no identification. Which seems something you
have a hard time identifying with. :)

> Another possibility, as I see it,

If "you" are seeing it, "you" are identified with "you". "I am the
mirage".

> is to
> identify with none of them, to be comfortable
> with whatever state of attention happens to
> be predominant at the time.

Lack of identification is not a "choice". But it may be fun mental
pseudo spiritual gymnastics.

>If it's an I-am-
> the-doer kinda day, be comfortable with every-
> thing you do. If it's more of a not-the-doer
> kinda day, be comfortable with everything
> you don't do. If both doer and nondoer happen
> to be running concurrently, be cool with that.

Cool. Now its my turn to tell you what my imaginations are.