> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson" <nelsonriddle2001@>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_astute_ff <no_reply@>
> <jflanegi@>

> > > +++ The subtle differences in the types of used food is indeed
> > > amazing.
> >
> > Yes indeed. We need more original posts with profund insights like
> > Jim's here. I have read it over now 16 times and I get chills, hair
> > standing on end, deeper meanings, each time I read it. This is
> > really heavy stuff.
>
> You're the proverbial cheap date, easily entertained.
> If you think Jim's stuff is hot, wait until you hear
> the lurid details of Paul's monkey.

They say that he who can distinguish monkey-doo from chicken-doo, all
knowledge blooms.

As stressor undoubtedly has heard from his sources, the next big
course will be focused on culturing the ability to do so.

They are feeding pauls monkey 24/7 to have enough to go around.

The course AFTER that, already being planned, is to be able to
distinguish shit from shinola. Since that ability has dissappeared, or
 was never present, for all  TBs.