Other than a few people on FF Life and maybe some Beatle-ologists, who
actually cares about any of this stuff? I think probably nearly no one
at all. I find that, in general, most people, including long-time
spiritual aspirants, have gotten so jaded and so desensitized to most
of what goes on in the world, that little attention is paid to most of
this blather.

When you can worry about whether Tom and Katie have broken up, whether
Jude Law is really having a torrid relationship with Jessica (who is
really ugly) Simpson, and when you can be SOO happy that Kirstie Ally
lost 55 pounds by eating frozen food, who cares about Deepak Chopra
and the Maharishi?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"