--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 2/19/06 7:59:50 P.M. Central
> Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Go to  SSRS Art of Living and learn Sahaj Samadhi
> Meditation which will cost  $250.00 and is TM as it
> was
> taught in India.
>

> Pete, What is the difference in how TM is taught in
> India and  The US? And
> does the Teacher do Puja to Guru  Dev?

In India it's taught with the additional instruction
of thinking the mantra in the heart area. And the puja
is done to Guru Dev. In fact SSRS only makes former TM
teachers teachers of Sahaj Samadhi Meditation. His
focus, though, is more on the Sudarshan Kriya which is
a great technique in my book. I can't believe it, but
I've been doing it for 15 years now! Yikes!

http://mail.yahoo.com