On Feb 20, 2006, at 7:42 PM, jyouells2000 wrote:

Flags ARE burned, crucifixes ARE immersed in urine, but no one offers

an 11.5 million dollar reward for the beheading of the purpetraitor.

(This happened today when an Indian gov't minister offered this reward

for the beheading of a danish cartoonist.). But I guess that's just a

cultural/religious difference, right?

JohnY

Right!

Did you see the 60 Minutes slot on this last night?

You also don't hear Jews or Christians running planes into skyscrapers while yelling "Jesus saves!" or "Holy Moses!". Of course we do have abortion clinic bombers and used to have Timothy McVeigh...

If you saw the cartoons, some are very apropos social commentary--i.e. the one where these suicide bombers are arriving in heaven and Mohammed says "Sorry, we're all out of virgins!"