--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
> <richardhughes103@> wrote:
> >

> > Thanks everyone for enlightening me about the pundit situation
over
> > there. That would annoy me intensely. Over here in scorpion land
we
> > had a lot of money raised for a new national centre donated to
the
> > pundits without even asking anyones permission and I know people
ho
> > give their life savings! No-one ever seems to rock the boat
though,
> > probably for fear of being thrown out.
> >
>   Sounds pretty whimmpy to me, Hugh. I thought that the whole
country
> has already been thrown out. Who took the money from the last
national
> center? How are the independent teachers doing over there?
>

> > I remember all the promises that money would be returned if the
> > pundit groups in india didn't happen, I doubt they will be able
> > get away with this again. So I hope they are spending the money
on
> > something useful and not just little gold crowns.
> >

> Has anyone asked for a refund?
>
> JohnY

Yes it's wimpish not to complain but so few ever do it amazes me! I
doubt anyone ever asked for a refund as you have to be a real
believer to donate that much in the first place, and so probably of
the mindset that thinks MMY can do no wrong.

The independent teachers "illegally" holding courses are doing fine
but the ones actually teaching I don't know about there isn't much
interest out there these days.

The last national centre was owned by international and they put the
money to the pundit project. A shame as I was living there and it was
rather nice! But we thought it would go to a greater good so didn't
min as we had another old mansion to live in, then they sold that.
The money collected that got "donated" was for a new sthpatya place
to compliment our first sv village but the people who have brought
hopuses there will have to spend extra if they want a community
centre now which is hardly fair as they sold their houses to buy the
sv ones and then got stung for a 20% compulsory donation to
international. A few did pull out, I would have been livid, but then
MMY closed the TM movement in England for the flimsiest of reasons. I
have been told on very good authority that if we get some more sv
villages together we will be allowed back. I for one think we should
go our seperate ways if only to save a bit of money!