--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> It is quite the insult in all the ways you enumerate.

I think it's also worth bearing in mind when considering
how he think of US -- non-Indians or Westerners.

I remember someone, possibly here, suggesting that given
Maharishi's reverence for the caste system, and the fact
that Westerners just don't fit into it anywhere, that he
probably thinks of us as "Barbarians with cash."  I
suspect that's accurate...the only question is how long,
in his estimation, the barbarians have been on two feet.  :-)