> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "anonyff" <anonyff@> wrote:
> >
> > Mohamed cartoons.  Publish or don't publish.  Anyone here have an
> > opinion?  Has MMY expressed an opinion?
>
> My opinion is "Publish away...as many as it takes to
> get these fanatics to lighten up."  And just for fun,
> here's an even more strident opinion (although delivered,
> as is his wont, tongue in cheek) from author Christopher
> Moore:
>

> Dear President Bush:

snip and quote:
You need to violate sovereign nations and drop precision-guided
munitions in the squares and streets where this stuff is being done.
You need to send Rangers and Special forces, Black Ops, stealth
bombers, Navy Seals, smart bombs, bunker busters, Easter Seals, and
if he's still available, Chuck Norris and a Total Gym; you need to
send dolphins with laser helmets, bomb-sniffing dogs, and bio-
engineered, Southern Baptist killer robots (I know you have them,
you just can't reveal it because it's not to your political
advantage to do so.

***snip***

> Thank you for your time.
>
> God Bless America.
>
> Sincerely,
> Your Royal Subject,
> Christopher Moore

  Now that's both funny and makes his point.... have to read his book....

JohnY