> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, WLeed3@ wrote:
> >

> > Well, I'm of a different opinion. I'd probably be quite
> > (over)sensative to any Scandinavian jokes if the rest of
> > the world was ripping our wealth from us harrasing us
> > infiltrating our governments hunting us fighting us invading
> > us humiliating us forcing us to our knees. They are
> > desperate. I can see it is very comforting looking at
> > them as being different from and inferior to us. Sooner
> > or later a whiplash is bound to occur though, that's common
> > sense. Better make it softer by not creating any more
> > terrible karma. Arrogance can only last so long.
>
> It's lasted for almost 800 years, since the
> Crusades. And with reason. Muslims have been
> treated like the niggers of the world since
> then,

Actually, Barry, black Africans and those of black African descent
have been treated like "the niggers of the world since then", NOT
Muslims.

It is the opposite of what you say above: Muslims and Arabs in
general actively and vigorously persued a policy of slave-trading in
said black Africans...indeed, even to this day.