> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> > <j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <no_reply@>
wrote:
> > > [snip]

> > > http://ratemyprofessors.com/SelectTeacher.jsp?sid=553
> >
> > Not that it either supports or disproves any allegations
> > about him reported here, but one can't fail to notice
> > that Hagelin has a chili pepper rating, indicating that
> > at least a few students still find him hot.  :-)
> >

> Number of students contributing:3, or 4, in Alerik Arenander's
case.

Well, gee, that is about 5% of the entire MUM student body.

I dare some established college like UCLA or ASU to get close to 1%
of the student body commenting on any one professor!

Of course, UCLA and ASU each probably have more than 50,000 students
and MUM has -- what -- 80?

But, hey, the TMO is no stranger to skewering statistics whenever it
suits their purposes so why not do it here?