On Feb 24, 2006, at 8:22 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

on 2/24/06 3:50 AM, hugheshugo at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Feb 23, 2006, at 5:27 AM, hugheshugo wrote:

That might have been when I first started questioning the way things

are run, the next was Maharishi's press conference with Slobodan

Milosovic (the butcher of Belgrade) about what a wronged man he is.

But thats another story!

Are you implying that M. supported Milosovic as a leader?

The conference was held in Belgrade with MMY on a big screen telling

Milosovic he was a wronged man. Now, if my memory serves me correctly

he also said that with our programmes he would stay in power. I only

mention my memory because it was either Milosovic or another tin-pot

loony that MMY's support of astonished me.

So here's a partial list of dictators that Maharishi has praised, presumably

in the hope that they would embrace his message and implement it throughout

their countries, without any messy democracy holding things up:

Slobodan Milosovic

The Shah of Iran

Anastasio Somosa (Nicaragua)

"The invincibility of President Fidel Castro of Cuba"

"The freedom of President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe"

"The Divine Rulership of President Abdurrahman Wahid of Indonesia"

"The casting off of corrupt democracy by President Robert Guei of the Ivory

Coast"

See http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=49377

In the relative we could complain...
Big Picture is everyone has a mother
and someone who loves you.
Who's to say the lubrication for their evolution
was not provided by a small old expensive indian guru
who relaxed their tensions with his laughters and a smile?

If not him, who else?

Well, you and me of course! :-)))