My comment to James's post was semi tongue-in-cheek in
reaction to his patronizing attitude. Dude shows up
for the first time and immediately offers us help with
our negativity "problem", of course he's the one that
will help us, and than plops a big pseudo-advaitic
turd in reminding us that we are all light and
consciousness. Thanks James, I feel much better
already. I'm sure you have something of value to
offer, but you might want to check your patronizing
attitude at the door. It doesn't help at all.

--- Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://mail.yahoo.com