Are you saying anal sex has become the norm now!!! I would like to
know where you got that info from, I hoped it was still a minority
thing.

By the way did you know the anal sex craze started in the 70's when
censors in the US banned vaginal intercourse from movies, but there's
always a loophole.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis"

<reavismarek@>