> On Feb 25, 2006, at 10:24 AM, feste37 wrote:
>
> > So how would you know?
> >
> > The notion that because someone thinks homosexual anal intercourse
> > disgusting he must secretly want to do it himself is basically the
> > kind of ad
> > hominem attack that the TM movement favors in dealing with people who
> > oppose it. It you disagree with something they do, you are either
> > "unstressing," or you are suffering from personal problems that are
> > making
> > you unhappy. It's a convenient way of deflecting the person's
> > argument so you
> > don't have to deal with it.
>
> Then let's deal with it. How do we explain the fact that approx. 80%
> of homophobes display some erectile response while viewing gay porn?
> The Maharishi Effect?

To be fair, what percentage of non-homophobe heterosexuals display
some erectile response while viewing gay porn? 90%? haha.

In high school, I used to get erections in algebra, french, history,
hell, most any class. I don't think it had much to do with the content
of the class. More to do with the mindlessness of the male organ.

When it sees a "party", any party, it raises its head to see if there
is anything of interest -- even if there is no interest in the primary
partiers. Or sometimes, its pretty random.