> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> <j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:
> >
> > Judy, your analysis is, of course, dead on accurate. But, I can't
> > help but think you take Barry far more seriously than he takes
> > himself. I always assume he's just joking around when he posts
> > bullshit just to get a rise out of people.
>
> In my observation

What do you mean, your "observation"????

You have been directly PARTICIPATING in Barry's dialogues for over
10 years (all can confirm that by visiting Google Group Advanced
Search).

If the energy you and Barry put into your daily pissing contests
could be bottled, the over-supply on the energy market would bring
oil down to 32 cents a barrel...