> wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> <fairfieldlife@>

> > praised,
> > > presumably
> > it
> > > throughout
> up:

> > privately
> > > had, or
> > support.
> > > >

> > > Even in a "real world" (not TMO world) perspective, where's
the
> > harm in
> > > trying to get TM instituted in a country run by a dictator?
> >

> > ...the same harm there is in accusing organisations (e.g. the
CIA)
> > of crimes that there is no proof that they committed.
> >
> > It's dishonest.
>
> If MMY genuinely believes that the CIA (or some other government
> agency) is secretly trying to destroy the TMO, how is it dishonest
> for him to say it? It may be incorrect, but how is it dishonest to
> say what you believe to be true?

If I believe you are a murderer without any proof that you are a
murderer and go on a soapbox and start shouting that you are a
murderer WITHOUT giving the proof, then that's dishonest.

There are legitimate avenues of redress if MMY believes the CIA
illegally infiltrated the TMO: courts, police, and -- if one
believes that the courts and police are compromised by the CIA --
the media.

But to accuse an individual/organisation of crimes is not ethical,
honest and right action in my opinion...