Even though many of the plays were written after Oxford died? OK.

I imagine in about 3 or 400 years we'll be hearing pretty much the same thing about Lennon and MacCartney: "Those guys could *never* have produced all that music. No way! They were from ordinary families, not the elite! They barely had high school educations. And Paul MacCartney couldn't even read music! It must have been Prince Charles."

Sal