--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > IMO *none* of them was either written by God or
> > inspired by God.
>
> What a revolutionary claim made by a man not believing
> in God anyway. How could he have inspired a book if he
> doesn't exist? (in your book)

True.

But *you* clearly believe that God *does* exist.
And just as clearly, since you keep bringing
up my lack of belief in same, over and over
and over again, as if it were some kind of
cosmic failing, you have some strong feelings
about the God you believe in that get tweaked
when someone believes differently.

I am the first to admit that that when it comes
to God, you're the expert and I'm not.

So tell us...is the God you believe in an author?
Did He/She/It actually *write* any of the books
that have been credited to Him/Her/It over the
centuries?  If so, which ones?  And where does
one go to check their actual sales ranking on
the great Best Seller List In The Sky?