Because sometimes I seriously wonder, and he has NEVER said so to my
knowledge!  He seems more like a bitter old man these days and
sometimes the shortest distance between two points is a straight line.
Also his pejorative comments about people and forms of governments is
disturbing and leads me to believe he is not established in Being????

I am grateful to him for TM, and if he isn't enlightened that wouldn't
mean TM doesn't work (but it might make you wonder)! Only Bevan and
others say he is operating from Aham-brahmasmi but we don't know if
that is true!  BillyG