On Mar 2, 2006, at 2:15 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

on 3/2/06 1:02 PM, jyouells2000 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:>>

I just posted about that same Transcendometer 600(+), before I saw

your post. I guess I should have checked with my Raja first :-)

At Poland Spring Maharishi and Itzhak Bentov talked about Transcendometers,

using that actual term. Maharishi wanted Dr. Bentov to develop one.

His daughter's biography of him mentions it numerous times and how he toiled over it's invention. It was actually a chair you sat in.