> A Quote to Wake Up To
>
> "Many mistakenly feel relieved from the burden of responsibility
for
> their own behaviour because of erroneous conclusions drawn from
their
> spiritual experiences of no-separation. Realising that "everything
is
> the self," they concluded that therefore there was nothing and
nobody
> to be responsible for.

Yeah. this is spoken about early on in Mr. M's commentary on the
Gita. I don't recall the verse and don't have the book handy, but he
basically says that the awakened should be careful about talking
about their perspective regarding being the non-doer with regard to
action, because the ignorant will hear it and conclude just as this
guy speaks about, that there is no need for personal responsibility.

Anyway, everyone knows deep down when they're faking it. Delusion
only gets a person so far. And it doesn't feel good, either. Just
another ego trip.