In a message dated 3/3/06 11:43:46 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
From a friend:

I'm trying to locate the discussion on FFL about the Raja training course, specifically the web site that had the photos of the rajas and their wives. I tried searching for it, but Yahoo seems to time out after searching a small section of the message base. Do you know a way to get to these messages?

Thanks!

Did they ever come up with a name, I mean something nice, for the wives of the Rajas?