> Someone sent me the following:
>

> This is serious.
>
> He needs a legal defense fund.

Does he have a case to argue? He is using a trademarked name against
the wishes of the trademark holder. And depending what agreements he
signed at his TTC or beyond, he may be violating a contract.

> And he needs all the 'dirt' on the movement
> that we can discover.  And people willing to be witnesses, etc.

Why would "dirt" on the TMO be relevant in trial to determine if Mike
is breaking trademark law? If the TMO broke other laws, they would
need to be tried for that. Is the "poster" suggesting sexie-sadie
files or ru dissatisfaction with fund raising will make a jury go "oh
dear, then their trademark is no good."?

> If he loses this, then there will be legal precedent

Where is there precedent? Is an appeals court hearing the case already
-- interpreting new unsettled issues in trademerk and contract law?

> and they will go after
> EVERYONE that is teaching

And why does the TMO winning the scozarri case make them more likely
to do that? And why does losing it make them less likely?

>and that will be the end of it.  No more TM
> technique.  Because the independents are the only one really teaching.

How many are teaching in the US -- using TMO trademarks? Just a
handful I would imagine. Its all ready pretty much over.

Though teaching "Beatles meditation" or "TransX Meditation" by word of
mouth should not be a problem.