---My experience differs from the contributor below.  I've been
initiated into many mantra meditation techniques, but my TM mantra is
the only one with significant Power in it.  Perhaps your initiation
was invalid. (performed by a poor transmitter of Shakti). If other
techniques are more powerful than TM, what are they? Thanks.