Um, are you sure you're being sufficiently respectful? :)

If not, the price for you to be a re-certified TB just went up to $5000--cash only.

Sal

On Mar 6, 2006, at 1:16 PM, TurquoiseB wrote:

> Think I'll wait for the Readers Digest condensed version. :-)

That's just because you're a sucker for simplistic,
black-and-white arguments and shallow, empty aphorisms,
Vaj. If you were truly evolved like some people, you'd
need 883 lines and 7,921 words to say, "I think it's
just *fine* that other people have to pay 33.33 times
what I had to pay to learn TM. I got in early; they
didn't...fuck 'em."

:-)