--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mrfishey2001"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "I think it assumes only that men and women are
> stupid in different ways. The ways in which women
> tend to be stupid are proabaly no *less* stupid than
> the ways in which men tend to be stupid, but women's
> ways of being stupid often center far less on blowing
> things up and spending billions of dollars on missile
> envy."
>
> "If that's the only thing you can see in what I
> said as "obvious," then I suspect you've over-
> looked quite a few other things in life, too."
>

> That may be the case. LetÕs take a look at your assessment:
>
> 1. Men and women are stupid.
> 2. The stupidity is gender specific.
> 3. A womenÕs stupidity is less dangerous than manÕs.
>
> What have I overlooked?

1. Men and women are also smart. Stupid and smart coexist
   in human beings.
2. *Some* of the stupidity is gender-specific; other aspects
   of both stupidity and smartness is universal.
3. A woman's stupidity is *different* from a man's. In many
   cases, that difference makes all the difference in terms
   of how dangerous it is.

Are you really trying to take the postion that there are
no differences between men and women?