> In a message dated 3/8/06 10:15:09 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> If you  can help with the fund, it would enable me to move ahead.
> have a  good case but I am told it will be complicated and costly -
> know you  know.  One initial price quoted was $25K.  I teach TM -
there
> are no savings. And if you like to read, I can send you a 9 page
> summary of my position.
>
> Your su pport will remain anonymous -  please forward to all well
> wishers and TM teachers who you think might be  able to help the
cause.
> Please please help.  Someone said every  time we have the chance to
do
> something good for somebody, we should do  the right thing.
>
> Looking ahead to better days,
>
> Mike  Scozzari
>

> PS - Please let me know if you care to read the entire pdf  court
> summons.  It takes 20 min to download if you arre on dial-up  like
me

> Mike Scozzari
>

> Mike, have you thought of asking the Kaplans for any help?  They
might still
> have a bone to pick.

I suspect they know better to throw money at this. IMagine how many
friend of the court briefings there will be at the appeals court
level if the ruling goes against the TMO. I mean EVERY organization
with a trademark will want to get involved if the TMO loses a cut and
dried trademark case like this.