> Is this a spoof?
>
> http://www.glossynews.com/artman/publish/Branson-yogi-14062005.shtml

If you are sincerely asking, I think you need to get out a bit more,
get a bit more fresh air, perhaps. :)

from article --

The world-famous Indian sage today announced at an informal briefing
that he has enrolled Sir Richard as his personal student. "Through the
Science of Creative Intelligence, we can obtain anything we want,"
squeaked the Maharishi merrily, "I have personally chosen 'boing boing
boing' as Sir Richard's flying mantra. He will pursue this mantra into
finer and finer levels of consciousness, and it will be like dropping
a stone into a pool whose ripples spread outwards like ripples
spreading outwards from a stone dropped into a pool."