--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > http://www.riverfronttimes.com/issues/2006-03-08/news/news.html
> > >

> > THAT is interesting.. Have Faroukh and the TMO resolved their
> > differences?
> >

> *************
>
> Nope. The judges don't have the money to pay for probationers'
> instruction fees, so Anklesaria is doing it off the ranch. The TMO
> is not suing him because the probationers would not ordinarily be
TM
> customers, not having the money or inclination to start TM outside
> of the context of being sentenced to do so. This is a contrast to
> the case of the Florida TM teacher being sued for siphoning off
> regular TM customers in an area with an active TM center.
>
> Bob Brigante
> http://geocities.com/bbrigante

That's not the only or even main issue with the lawsuit, as far as I
can tell. The TMO is trying to maintain control of the trademark. If
they haven't granted Farokh dispensation to teach outside the purvue
of the recertified teachers, they had better, otherwise his lawyers
may be able to use that oversight against them.