--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"I believe he in in India now but I could ask for an update.
He comes into my shop now and then for some help on some of his
art projects.
We don't agree on what art is as I would call a shiny new
Kenworth truck art but we still get on well.   N."

Last I heard Charlotte Cain had received a Fullbright for study in
India. I know Michael received the same some yearÕs back. Two of the
best minds the TM movement possessed. Only through good fortune and
skilled politicking did they manage to steer clear of the calorific
limelight. Perhaps additional testament to their good taste.