> > > You'll never know, because you will never be willing
> > > to try anything but TM.  Right?
> >
> > I never try TM...
>
> Nice Polly...have a cracker.  :-)
>
> My point was, and is, that you're doing a Shemp here.
> You have no real interest in the technique I mentioned,
> because YOU WILL NEVER BE WILLING TO TRY IT OUT. You
> are sold on TM, and there is nothing wrong with that.
>
> What you were after was to get into an intellectual
> debate about something you've never experienced and
> never will, to "prove" the "supremacy" of TM.

And yet you're using an intellectual description of
how this technique is practiced to "prove" that there
are techniques that use less effort than TM.

But somehow in your alleged mind Lawson isn't allowed
to ask you a question about that description.  Your
intellectual statement, as far as you're concerned,
ends the debate.

 I cut