Barry

I've read these groups, starting with amt, going back as near as I can
remember to the mid 90s, I know you two, and Lawson in his own way,
have been at it for a looooooooong time.

What I don't really understand is why you both choose to remain at it?

It seems to me (but what do I know) that you would be able to, perhaps
mustering together some self-control hitherto unbeknownst to
yourself(ves) to simply ignore each other.

I certainly cannot remember Judy ever agreeing with anything you've said.

One thing I have noticed, a real difference between you two, is you
tend to be a lot *sloppier* in how you say things which gives someone
with precision targeting capabilities the opportunity to hone in and
criticize.

You might not be interested in taking a writing class and learning how
to really say what you want to say in a very precise way, maybe that
wouldn't suit your style, but you do seem very chameleonlike in your
posts, always kinda sorta changing your pt of view.

You seem to go out of your way to provoke Judy knowing full well that
if you say things a certain way it's going to cause her to respond
then you, etc.   It's a very strange dynamic, one that should cause us
all to view the dynamics as if we were looking in a mirror-how would
we compare to this. I know it's done that for me, caused me to look at
just how knee-jerk my reactions are in some of my relationships. Like
i will not allow people to be viewed any differently by me, I look for
reasons to attack them.

That's how Judy appears to me in your regard and you appear to go out
of your way to provide a target.