--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And the news for those who would go into an orgy of delight if MUM
folded is .
> . . it ain't gonna happen. For those who live in Fairfield, go take
a look at the
> new construction going on there. MUM is in a growth phase. Sorry to
> disappoint you all.

whoopdi-do, there is new construction going on. What was wrong with
the old campus? That place was a beehive of activity for years, vital,
fun, great place to meet and greet friends, no matter which way you
turned you had great friends.

Everything was staphatya-Vedically, ayurvedically incorrect, and yet
the community was vital and thriving.

Since the advent of Stapathya Veda the place reminds me of a Madame
Blavatsky convention, a bunch of aged dour looking people.

Every single successful business I can think of went bankrupt AFTER
they built and occupied Stapatya Vedic buidlings.

The campus itself went stapathya Vedic and now there are like 100
students occupying a 200 acre campus, 2 acres per student.

It's a ghost town, soon it will resemble a Hindu Ghost Town, nice
buildings run by skinny, pale people who will eventually simply fade
into the ether they so longingly desire (but what do I know?).