on 3/14/06 3:30 PM, jyouells2000 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
>> FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF IOWA
>> CENTRAL DIVISION
>>
>> ESTATE OF LEVI ANDELIN BUTLER,
>> by and through his Personal Representative, JOSHUA BUTLER,
>> Plaintiff,
>> v.
>> MAHARISHI UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT and
>> MAHARISHI VEDIC EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION,
>> Defendants. ))))))))))))) Case No. 06-cv-00072

This whole document is worth reading. Certain things jumped out at me, such
as Suzy Dillbeck trying to get students upset about the pen attack - some
still crying - to forget about what had just happened and focus on a
Maharishi tape. Apparently she had the principle of the 2nd element in mind,
which has often been used as a tactic to alienate people from what they're
actually experiencing.